5 Days Kashmir & Nathia Gli Honeymoon Tour Package
Northern Areas of Pakistan are among the highest natural beautiful places in the world. But unfortunately, these unique landscapes could not have been portrayed the way that it should be. Neelum Valley is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. This valley is one of the best Neelum valley tourist places. The sneaky river flows between the mighty green mountains, called as Neelum river. The river is surrounded by lush green trees its both sides, fresh and pure water attracts the tourist across the globe. The best time to visit Neelum valley is from May till September.
Holiday travel packages of Neelum valley are very famous for those who love nature and wish to spend their holidays in peaceful areas. The people of the valley are very hospitable and guest caring.
Hotels are available at very economical prices. And the road to Neelum valley is in better condition till Sharda(a small town of Neelum District). Dowarian, Ratti Gali Lake, Sharda, Keran, Kel, Arangkel, and Tao Butt are the prominent tourists places of Azad Kashmir tour packages and are lovely tourist spots. In the winter, December, January, and February, the mountains and roads are covered with snow that gives another impressive beauty view.
Click Pakistan presents the best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour package 2021
Kutton, a beautiful village, and the tourist resort are located only 16 kilometers from Kundal Shahi. Although the road condition of the Kutton Valley is not good, it is still accessible. It gets cover with lush green trees and vast fields. This area has less population as compared to the other regions of Azad Kashmir.
Another most beautiful spot, keran, is located 93 kilometers from Muzaffarabad on the Neelam River bank at the altitude of 5,000 ft. This is another scenic view of the Azad Kashmir. The specialty of this place is that the border of India and Pakistan is visible from this area. One can easily have a clear view of the patrol of both countries.
Arang Kel, a beautiful small village surrounded by mountains and lush green trees, is located on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet. Taobutt and Ratti Gli are the most visited tourists places that have adventure trekking and fantastic tracks. After the government abolished the NOC for the tourism of these areas for foreigners, these areas have become a top and best Neelum Valley AJK tour packages 2021. Click Pakistan has a unique approach towards these areas to explore the natural beauty with our guests. Let us join our best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour Package 2021 and enter into a fantastic world of landscape beauty.
• Visit Murree, a popular hill station & summer resort
• Visit Patriata a highest cable car point in the town
• Visit Ayobia pipeline track and chair left
• Visit Nathia Gali, a beautiful mountain resort
• Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
• Visit Karan, a small village on the bank of Neelum river
• Visit Sharda Buddhist University, village and Neeelum River
• Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of River
• Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet.
• Private Transport (Corolla XLI or GLI)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
• 4×4 Jeep (Sharda to Kel)
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any type of entry tickets/passes.
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Day 1 | PATRIATA - MURREE - NATHIA GLI
• Pick up the guests and heading straight towards Murree
• Breakfast one the way and reach Patriata cable car point
• Spend and enjoy quality time at the point and move to Murree
• Visit Murree Mall Road and its surroundings
• Next drive to Nathia Gali for night stay
• Overnight stay at Nathia Gali or Shangla Gali
Day 2 | AYOBIA - NATHIA GLI
• Breakfast in the hotel and ready for Ayobia chair left
• After spending & enjoying at Ayobia travel to Ayobia park
• Trekking the most beautiful and adventurous pipeline track
• Visit Nathia Gli, a beautiful mountainous town
• Overnight stay at Nathia Gali or Murree
Day 3 | MUZAFFARABAD - SHARDA
• Breakfast and move toward Muzaffarabad
• Short break on the way at Muzaffarabad
• Short break at Dhani waterfall for photography
• Heading towards Kutton village and waterfall
• Short touring to kutton village and visit waterfall
• Reach Sharda valley by evening
• Dinner and overnight stay at Sharda
Day 4 | KEL - ARUNGKEL - KERAN
• Breakfast at hotel and get ready for travel to Kel
• Visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds
• Travel via sneaky road on the bank of Neelum River
• Passing through breathtaking landscape all the way
• Reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car
• A thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car
• Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids and elders)
• Experience the amazing Arang Kel village beauty
• Travel back Sharda for a night stay before the evening
• Dinner and night stay at Sharda or Karen
Day 5 | UPPER NEELUM - ISLAMABAD
• Breakfast in the hotel and prepare for a visit to Sharda town
• Touring ancient Buddhist University (Holy place of Buddhists)
• Visit Sharda village and interact with local people
• Get ready for departure Islamabad/Lahore
• Break at Karen valley alongside the road
• Spend quality time at Karen valley/photography
• Short break at Uthmuqam for Shopping etc.
• Continue travel toward Islamabad/Lahore
• Arrival Islamabad around 9:30 pm (End of services)
Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
The price will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
Starting trip from Lahore includes 12,000 PKR additional in the price.
Only one infant (under 2-year-old) is free in the package.
Charges will apply to any other kid above five years old.
Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment
Return TimeIslamabad 9:30 PM | Lahore 1:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.