5 Days Kashmir & Taobutt Honeymoon Tour Package
Neelum is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. This valley is one of the best Neelum valley tourist places.
Click Pakistan presents the best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour package 2021 to our respectable clients. Northern Areas of Pakistan are among the world’s highest natural beautiful places. But unfortunately, these unique landscapes could not have been portrayed the way they should be. Neelum Valley is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. This valley is one of the best Neelum valley tourist places.
The sneaky river flows between the mighty green mountains, called the Neelum river. The river is surrounded by lush green trees its both sides, fresh and pure water attracts the tourist across the globe. The best time to visit Neelum valley is from May till September.
Holiday travel packages of Neelum valley are very famous for those who love nature and wish to spend their holidays in peaceful areas. The people of the valley are very hospitable and guest caring.
Hotels are available at very economical prices. And the road to Neelum valley is in better condition till Sharda(a small town of Neelum District). Dorian, Ratti Gali Lake, Sharda, Kieran, Kel, Arangkel, and Tao Butt are the prominent tourist places of Azad Kashmir tour packages and are lovely tourist spots. In the winter, December, January, and February, the mountains and roads are covered with snow that gives another impressive beauty view.
Kutton, a beautiful village and tourist resort, is located only 16 kilometers from Kundal Shahi. Although the Kutton Valley’s road condition is not good, it is still accessible. It gets cover with lush green trees and vast fields. This area has less population than the other regions of Azad Kashmir.
Another most beautiful spot, keran, is located 93 kilometers from Muzaffarabad on Neelam River’s bank at the altitude of 5,000 ft. It is another scenic view of the Azad Kashmir. The specialty of this place is that India and Pakistan’s border is visible from this area. One can easily have a clear view of the patrol of both countries.
Frankel, a beautiful small village surrounded by mountains and lush green trees, is located on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet. Taobutt and Ratti Gli are the most visited tourist places with adventure trekking and fantastic tracks. After the government abolished the NOC for the tourism of these areas for foreigners, these areas have become a top and best Neelum Valley AJK tour packages 2021. Click Pakistan has a unique approach to exploring natural beauty with our guests. Let us join our best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour Package 2021 and enter into a fantastic world of landscape beauty.
• Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
• Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of the Neelum river
• Visit Sharda Buddhist temple ruins, village, and Neeelum River
• Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of River
• Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel village
• Visit Taobut, a village village (3.5 hour jeep track)
• Private Transport (Corolla XLI or GLI)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
• 4×4 Jeep (Kel to Taobutt)
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any type of entry tickets/passes.
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Day 1 | MUZAFFARABAD - KERAN
• Pick up and move toward Muzaffarabad
• Breakfast on the way at Muzaffarabad
• Short break at Dhani waterfall for photography
• Heading towards Kutton waterfall
• Reach Keran valley by evening
• Overnight stay at Keran
Day 2 | SHARDA - KEL - AURAGKEL
• Breakfast at hotel and get ready for travel to Kel
• Visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds
• Travel via sneaky road on the bank of Neelum River
• Passing through breathtaking landscape all the way
• Reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car
• A thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car
• Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids and elders)
• Experience the exceptional Arang Kel village beauty
• Travel back to Sharda for a night stay before the evening
• Overnight stay at Sharda
Day 3 | KEL - TAOBUTT
• After breakfast, drive towards Taobut
• Enjoy lush green Mountain View
• Short breaks on the way
• Reach Taobut village; It is the last station in Neelam valley
• Check-in into the hotel,take some rest
• Whole day activity in taobut , a fantastic landscape Photography, sightseeing
• Overnight stay at Taobut
Day 4 | SHARDA - KERAN
• Breakfast at hotel in Taobut
• Visit Neelum River, is a river in the Kashmir region of India and Pakistan
• Get ready for travel back to Sharda
• Reach Sharda Touring ancient Sharda University (Holy place of Buddhists)
• Visit Sharda village and interact with local people
• Drive towards Keran
• Arrival in Keran, check-in into hotel
• Overnight stay at Keran
Day 5 | UPPER NEELUM - ISLAMABAD
• Breakfast at hotel in Keran
• Heading towards Kutton village, is a village & tourist resort in Neelam Valley
• Short touring to kutton village
• Short break at Uthmuqam for Shopping etc.
• Continue travel toward Islamabad
• Arrival Islamabad at around 9;30 pm(End of services)
Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
The price will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
Starting trip from Lahore includes 12,000 PKR additional in the price.
Only one infant (under 2-year-old) is free in the package.
Charges will apply to any other kid above five years old.
Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment
Return TimeIslamabad 9:30 PM | Lahore 1:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.