4 Days Neelum Valley & Taobutt Honeymoon Tour Package
Neelum Valley is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. And are considered among the best tourist places.”Click Pakistan” designed the best options to visit the heavenly beautifully destinations of Azad Kashmir. Pakistan Northern Areas are the highest natural beautiful places in the world. But unfortunately, these unique landscapes could not have been portrayed the way that they should be.
Lush meadows, giant green mountains, gushing rivers, blue streams, and tally waterfall will catch you to love the natural landscape of this land. Every year hundreds of thousands of tourists make their way to the Neelum valley. The best time to visit Neelum valley is from May till September.Holiday travel packages of Neelum valley are very famous for those who love nature and wish to spend their holidays in peaceful areas. The people of the valley are very hospitable and guest caring. Hotels are available at very economical prices.
• Tour of Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
• Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of Neelum river
• Tour to a stunning village named KEL on the bank of River
• Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet
• Visit Taobut, a beautiful village (3:30 hour jeep track from Kel)
• Private Transport (Corolla XLI or GLI)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 3-Night Hotel Accommodation
• 4×4 jeep for Kel & Taobutt
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Day 1 | ISLAMABAD - SHARDA
• Pick up and move toward Muzaffarabad
• Breakfast on the way at Muzaffarabad
• Short break at Dhani waterfall for photography
• Heading towards Kutton waterfall
• Reach Keran valley by evening
• Overnight stay at Sharda
Day 2 | KEL - AURANGKEL - TAOBUTT
• Breakfast at hotel and get ready for travel to Kel
• Visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds
• Travel via sneaky road on the bank of Neelum River
• Passing through breathtaking landscape all the way
• Reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car
• A thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car
• Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids)
• Experience the amazing Arang Kel village beauty
• Trek back towards Kel & continue journey towards Taobutt
• Short stay at Jamgarh waterfall
• Reach Taobut village & check-in into hotel
• Overnight stay at Halmat, Taobutt
Day 3 | TAOBUTT - SHARDA
• After breakfast, Visit Taobut Bala
• Enjoy lush green Mountain View
• Quality time at taobut , Photography, sightseeing
• Ride back towards Sharda
• Reach Sharda & check-in into hotel
• Overnight stay at Sharda
Day 3 | KERAN - UPPER NEELUM
• After breakfast, drive back towards Islamabad
• Short touring to kutton village
• Short break at Uthmuqam for Shopping etc.
• Continue travel toward Islamabad
• Arrival in Islamabad at around 9:30 Pm (End of Services)
Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
The price will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
Starting trip from Lahore includes 12,000 PKR additional in the price.
Only one infant (under 2-year-old) is free in the package.
Charges will apply to any other kid above five years old.
Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
Return TimeIslamabad approximately at 9:30 PM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.