Tour Highlights of 9 Days Swat Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package 2022-2023
- Visit Mallam Jabba, the largest and oldest ski resort in Pakistan
- Visit Kalam Valley, a masterpiece of the natural landscape
- Visit Mahodand Lake; a beautiful blue water lake surrounded by mountains
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Visit the Minapan village and enjoy the traditional food in the lap of mountains
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road in the world
- Visit valleys of northern Pakistan including Hunza, Nagar, Besham/Kaghan, Naran, etc
- Lakes including Attabad,Lulusar and Saif ul Malook
- Transport (Corolla Gli New Model )
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- 8-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Jeep for Mahodand Lake
- 4×4 Jeep for Saiful Malook Jheel
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 9 Days Swat Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package 2022
Pick up the guest and move straight to Balakot via newly constructed Hazara motorway and will take breakfast break on the way at Kiwai, Short break at Kaghan, Naran, Photography & Sightseeing, continue on the KKH and across blue water Lulusar Lake & Mighty Babussar Pass (4175m) (Babusar Pass is a gateway that connects KPK with Gilgit Baltistan) Reach Chilas by evening (9 hours), Overnight stay will be in Chilas
*If Babusar get close then will travel through Besham route
After breakfast journey will start again heading towards Hunza Valley by traveling through highest paved international road in the World the Karakorum Highway with stopovers at Rakaposhi viewpoint & mountains ranges and Nanga Parbat view point. We reach Hunza Valley at around 2:00 pm and will take some rest to relax by checking in the hotel and then brief visit and presentation inside Altit Fort (more than 700 years old)t and Baltit Fort (more than 900 years old) , Drive back to hotel and free time till dinner , Overnight stay will be in Hunza
Wake up call for breakfast & departure for Khunjerab Pass. We will follow the KKH further North towards the Pakistan-China border by spending leisure time at Attabad Lake, one of the most magnificent destinations of Hunza Valley and visit the small town of Passu and hike up to a stunning viewpoint alongside the huge, icy Passu Glacier & Hussaini Suspension Bridge before getting back to Karimabad. We enjoy the sunset o at Duikar View Point, where at 3000m we get spectacular vistas of the valley and peaks. Overnight stay in Hunza[
Breakfast call & departure for Hoper valley & Glacier. We will Passing through one of the most beautiful attractions, villages and hospitable people and will enjoy the majestic landscape on all the rout to hoper glacier , Visit the point of glacier and quality time to spend, drive back to Hunza valley before evening , Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast and early departure for Duiaker Village (It is well-known as a viewpoint and is often referred to as Eagle’s Nest) witness the panoramic view of whole Hunza Valley and then departure for Besham via KKH, stopovers on the way. Overnight stay in Besham
After breakfast departure for Swat via Shangla Pass and visit white palace (White Palace of Marghazar was built in 1940 by the first king of Swat, Miangul Abdul Wadud and situated at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif), visit Mingora city and will spend time at the Swat river and enjoy majestic sunset Overnight stay in Swat
Breakfast and travel to Mallam Jabba (Mallam Jabba is famous for its one of the biggest ski resort in Pakistan) Enjoy the different activities at the resort, Chairlift, Zip line etc.Visit Pearl Continental hotel, sightseeing, photography, drive back to Swat before evening Overnight stay in Swat.
Breakfast and drive towards Kalam valley & check in the hotel, after taking some rest, Shift into 4×4 Prado for visit to Mahodand Lake and other points, stopover at Kalam Forest, Usho & Ploga village & Waterfalls Visit Mahudand Lake & spend quality time at Lake Ride back towards Kalam, free time for visit to Kalam bazar Overnight Stay at Kalam
Breakfast and ready for departure to Islamabad Short stay on the way at Bahrain for shopping etc. Lunch cum dinner on the way to Islamabad. End of Service
- 9 Days Swat & Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 155,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.